Inviting ease and peace into our life takes reflection and intent. It requires us to introspect and ask what brings us peace, what takes away our peace, and even who has the tendency to take away from it at times. As you head into the holiday season, I encourage you to look at where and when you find yourself living more peacefully compared to other times in your life.
Peace is created with conscious intent. We have the power to invite more peace and joy simply by living in the present moment with intention. When we bring awareness and attention to what we are doing, it allows us to be fully present and focused on what brings us comfort and peace.
Peaceful living is about
• Knowing yourself and your needs
• Reflecting on the past to identify what does and does not serve you
• Letting go of the past and not spending your energy dwelling on what did or did not work, but rather perceiving it as an opportunity to learn for the future
• Focus your attention on the things that you can control
• Define what balance means to you for work life, family life, and self-care practices
• Spend time in nature
• Be honest with yourself and make decisions that are best for you
• Pay attention to what you put into your body and how it makes you feel
• Engage in a form of physical movement that speaks to your mind, body and soul
• Practice gratitude in a way that feels right for you
• Don’t be afraid to say no
• Try meditating or spending quality time with yourself
• Take stock in where you are right now. What, where, and who brings you peace, and how can you harness more of it?
For support in inviting more peace into your life, please reach out to me: email@example.com, or visit my website for more information: www.suedecaro.com
Listen to the audio version by clicking below!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE CONSCIOUS PARENTS, THRIVING KIDS PODCAST: